Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Damske Nike Air Max 90 PRM Zelene Cierne Vypredaj

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Damske Nike Air Max 90 PRM Zelene Cierne Vypredaj Répondre en citant

VIENTIANE, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Laos will establish its own FDA-like system on food, drug and beverage quality inspection and quarantine, according to a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed Friday in Lao capital Vientiane.

Acting Director of Department of Standardization and Metrology under Lao Ministry of Science and Technology Viengthong Vongthavilay, Deputy Director of Lao National Accreditation Bureau Souksavath Sihapanya, and Xie Yu, Chairman of Nakhone Sup Group Sole Co., Ltd, a Lao private enterprise, jointly signed the MoU.

Speaking at the signing ceremony, Acting Director of Department of Standardization and Metrology Viengthong Vongthavilay said cooperation in the area is of significance in implementing the Resolution of Laos' 10th Party Congress and the socio-economic development plan of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

As Laos is an official member of the World Trade Organization and ASEAN Free Trade Zone, inspection and quarantine work play a decisive role in Laos' integration in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and the world, Viengthong said.

Since the end of 2016, Lao Ministry of Science and Technology has assigned the Department of Standardization and Metrology to conduct consultation with Nakhone Sup Group Sole Co., Ltd on Lao food, drug and beverage quality testing and standard certification. The signing of MoU on cooperation will serve as a basis for feasibility study of the project.

For his part, Xie Yu said following the fast economic development, the Lao government is standardizing and improving its legal regulations and strengthening administrative management. The establishment of the agency will promote Laos' overall environment and help attract more international visitors to Laos for investment.

"The agency will become an important landmark in Laos' standardized development," Xie said.

In future work, the company will utilize advanced testing, inspection equipment and technology as well as experienced personnel. A well-equiped testing and inspection system will be set up, Xie told Xinhua, adding that this will provide a strict quality supervision of food, drug and beverage products being imported into Laos and those of Laos being exported to other countries.

This will ensure that the standards of Lao products can catch up with and even surpass international level, thus guaranteeing food safety for people consumption. The new facility will promote the standardized development of Lao food industry, so that products of Laos can become popular in the world, said Xie.

Lao Minister of Science and Technology Boviengkham Vongdara as well as the ministry's deputy ministers also attended the signing ceremony. Enditem

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- US swimmer Simone Manuel said Friday that she hopes her Olympic gold medal will inspire African American children to take up the sport.

Manuel became the first black swimmer to win an Olympic gold medal for the US when she tied for first with Canada's Penny Oleksiak in the final of the 100m freestyle at Rio's Olympic Aquatics Stadium late on Thursday.

"This is not just for me, it's for all the other African American athletes that have come before me that have been an inspiration," the 20-year-old said. "I hope that I can be an inspiration for others to come into the sport. Hopefully they can find the love and drive they need to get to this point."

Thursday's result was only the third dead heat in an Olympic swimming final.

Manuel and Oleksiak set an Olympic record of 52.70 seconds to finish ahead of Sweden's Sarah Sjostrom, who took the bronze medal in 52.99.

Australia's Bronte Campbell, who qualified fastest for the final and set a world record in the event last month, was fourth in 53.02 seconds.

Despite understanding the significance of her victory, Manuel said she hoped that one day the color of her skin would no longer be a talking point.

"That's something that I've struggled with a lot," she said. "I tried to take the weight of the black community off my shoulders tonight. It's something that I carry but I hope that it goes away.

"I'm glad I can be an inspiration to others and help diversify the sport. But I look forward to the day when there are more black swimmers and I'm not just as known for that reason.

CAIRO Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 90 Ultra SE Maroon Black , April 14 (Xinhua) -- Egypt and the European Union (EU) signed a memorandum of understanding here on Monday over the monitoring of the presidential polls scheduled for late May.

A delegation of 150 observers, most of whom from EU countries, will monitor the presidential elections in Egypt Cheap Men's Nike Air Presto Safari Black Yellow , the official news agency MENA said. Canada, Norway and Switzerland will also dispatch observers.

The EU move represents its support for the democratic transition in Egypt, MENA said.

Former military chief Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi on Monday officially submitted all the required documents for his presidential bid to the Supreme Commission for the Presidential Elections.

On behalf of Sisi Cheap Men's Nike Air VaporMax Laceless Pure Platinum White , his lawyer Abu Shoqa submitted the required documents, including endorsements by citizens, medical reports and an application for his candidacy Cheap Men's Nike Air VaporMax Laceless Black Night Black Grey , MENA said.

Sisi is widely expected to win the presidential election on May 26 to 27. His popularity surged greatly after ousting Islamist President Mohamed Morsi last July.

According to the elections law, candidates must collect at least 25,000 signatures from 15 provinces to endorse its candidacy. Sisi has reportedly received more than 460 Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 95 Ultra Essential Grey Black ,000 signatures from citizens across the country.

The official election campaigns should start on May 3, one day after the announcement of approved candidates.

Besides Sisi, Hamdeen Sabahi Cheap Nike Air Max 95 KPU Triple Black Men's , a leftist politician, and Mortada Mansour, the president of Zamalek football club Cheap Men's Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Shoes Army Green , and Bothyna Kamel, a TV new. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale Throwback Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China   Wholesale New NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation