Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Womens Jonathan Ericsson Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 09:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Womens Jonathan Ericsson Jersey Répondre en citant

Since he began playing in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) in 2010 Detroit Red Wings Jerseys , things have gone pretty well for Stephon Marbury.

His Beijing Ducks won CBA championships in 2012 and 2014, helping him carving out a niche as a national sports -figure.

Marbury's life, however, wasn't always so good. In an American television interview last month, he admitted going through depression from 2007 to 2009, when his -father passed away and his NBA -career began to decline.

"I wanted to kill myself some days," Marbury said. "Because I was that depressed and that sick."

Marbury's candor should give hope to others who -suffer from depression Jonathan Ericsson Red Wings Jersey , many of whom feel like they are trapped in a bottomless pit from which there is no escape.

His comments are especially brave because Marbury is a -professional athlete - a line of work in which "mental toughness" is considered a prerequisite and any expression of -emotional vulnerability can lead to a one-way ticket out of town.

Marbury is not the only professional athlete to struggle with mental health issues, of course.

Jim McMahon, a former NFL quarterback known for his fearless style of play, told the same reporter who interviewed Marbury, "If I would've had a gun, I probably wouldn't be here."

Unfortunately, several of McMahon's NFL counterparts have used guns to disastrous ends.

The suicides of Dave -Duerson Darren Helm Red Wings Jersey , Junior Seau and -Jovan Belcher forced the league to reconsider its stance not only on post-retirement health -issues, but also in-game concussion protocol.

Sports fans should celebrate toughness in a linebacker who shakes off a double-team to stonewall a running back for no gain. Or a point guard who hits two clutch free throws with no time left on the clock.

But these actions shouldn't be confused with playing through serious head injuries, nor by ignoring mental health problems or pretending that -depression can be cured by simply "getting over it."

Marbury and McMahon were brave to openly discuss these issues in a public forum. Hopefully, other professional athletes were listening to what they had to say.

SHIJIAZHUANG, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- For 54 years farmer Yan Shunyi did not know the first thing about western musical instruments, but now he is a saxophone player.

Yan lives in Langzitou, an impoverished village in Wuqiang county Martin Frk Red Wings Jersey , northern China's Hebei Province. He started learning to play the saxophone in March as part of a local government poverty reduction program.

After learning for several months, he is now able to play over 20 pieces of sheet music.

"In the past I knew nothing but farming, but now I can not only playing the saxophone but also assemble instruments," Yan said.

Wuqiang is a major production base for orchestral instruments in China, with more than 50 instrument manufacturing plants, employing 20,000 workers.

As China aims to lift all its poor people out of poverty by 2020 Luke Glendening Red Wings Jersey , Wuqiang, a state-level impoverished county with nearly 10,000 people living in poverty, has offered support through saxophone lessons and instrument assembly training.

The project started in March and has seen 1,000 people in poverty from 94 villages trained free of charge.

Jinyin Group, a leading instrument company, is in charge of the project.

Zhang Huanying Henrik Zetterberg Red Wings Jersey , from Jinyin Group, has taught over 20 people in Houjiatun village to play "Happy Birthday."

"You are in a whole group while playing, so you must pace yourselves carefully," Zhang said to his students.

The villagers have the chance to perform at tourist resorts, wedding ceremonies and company parties to enrich their cultural and material life, he said.

The instruments, offered by the company free of charge Anthony Mantha Red Wings Jersey , are specially designed for the entry-level villagers, Zhang said.

Poor families also receive training on instrument assembly.

Established in 1989, Jinyin Group produces more than 900,000 instruments, such as guitars, violins, clarinets and saxophones Jimmy Howard Red Wings Jersey , for sale in more than 80 countries and regions.

"The trained villagers will help our group relieve the labor shortage, and they are able to expand their ways to make money," said Ji Mancang, who is in charge of the poverty reduction training program at the group.

According to Ji, each villager earns 50 yuan (7 U.S. dollars) to 100 yuan each performance, and the instrument assembly brings each family around 1,500 yuan per month.

Last year Wuqiang Tomas Tatar Red Wings Jersey , in cooperation with the China Musical Instrument Association, initiated a 1.15-billion-yuan project for national music education across the county.

Supported by the Ministry of Finance and the National Development and Reform Commission, the project will make the county a center for instrument purchases from Chinese schools, as well as a platform for music education.

"We are trying to make music a tourism brand here, so I hope tourists can meet saxophone players whenever they visit any of Wuqiang's 238 villages in the future," he said. "That's why we intend to teach as many villagers as we can."

In pics: First freight train from Czech's Prague to E China's Yiwu

Highlights of 2017 IAAF World Championships Day 1 in London

Giant panda in French zoo gives birth to twin cubs, the first in France

Rwandan presidential elections kick off

In pics: lotus flowers amid morning mist in E China

1st high speed railway in Inner Mongolia starts operation

In pics: "dad of pandas" in SW China's Chongqing Zoo

Military parade held to mark PLA 90th birthday (Part I)

For all the SuspenseThriller movie fans the wait for The Expendables 2 Movie is almost over as the movie is going to release on 2012 and I am sure you guys are already looking to download The Expendables 2 Movie. And why not as it is going to be one of the best movie of year 2012. A good move I must say.

Yes Gustav Nyquist Red Wings Jersey , you finally are . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 09:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation