Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Ethan Pocic Rush Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 06:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ethan Pocic Rush Jersey Répondre en citant

HO CHI MINH CITY Women's Carl Lawson Jersey , April 13 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam's biennial Hue Festival 2014, which kicked off in the central city of Hue on Saturday and runs through April 20, is expected to give tourists a host of compelling art, cultural and fashion performances from Vietnam and 36 other countries and territories.

According to organizers, this year's festival, the eighth of its kind held so far in the country Women's Jordan Willis Jersey , attracted nearly 600 artists from 43 international art troupes from five continents, along with more than 800 local artists. Around 100,000 international tourist are expected to watch the events, up 20 percent over 2012, in addition to thousands of domestic tourists.

The cultural feast will offer some 100 performances, which are strongly indicative of the countries'and regions'distinctive culture.

One of the new features at festival is the international electro music fest Women's Joe Mixon Jersey , set to run from Sunday to next Saturday. It will feature four celebrated electro music bands, the UK's " Micachu", France's "Joakim Bouaziz", German's "Mijk van Dijk" and Vietnam's "Tri Minh".

Captivating performances by several world-leading DJs from Vietnam and several European countries are expected to hold audiences spellbound.

Besides, the feast will boast performances by Australia's " Deep Blue", Denmark's Stoffer and Maskinen Women's John Ross Jersey , Israel's "Tararam" and Congo's "Gasandji" as well as shows which combine Oriental and Western music like"Phuong Dong quyen ru" (The enchanting Orient) and"Vu cam" (Dances and musical instruments). A rock live show will close the feast on the evening of April 19.

Chosen as "The East Asian -- Latin American Cultural Exchange Forum" by the Vietnam's Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Hue Festival 2014 highlights performances considered"cultural ambassadors"by many foreign troupes, said organizers.

They include performances by Uruguay's "Umbral Duo de Guitarras", who seamlessly blends folk and chamber music; Argentinean artist Osvaldo Montes, who will showcase popular pieces along with excerpts from classic movies and Brazil's " Sururu Na Roda" band with their signature samba and choro.

Mongolia's "Arga Bileg" band will fuse folk music typical of the prairie culture with Western jazz Jessie Bates III Jersey , while Mali singercomposer Musbaba is expected to bewitch the audiences with his combination with a Vietnamese "dan tranh" (Vietnamese 16-chord zither) artist.

The fashion shows will be spotlight of Hue Festival with"Dem Phuong Dong" (Oriental night) being one of the most enjoyable performance. "Hue Festival 2014 made a great stride by attracting a large number of foreign troupes, compared to the number joining the first Hue Festival in 2000,"said Nguyen Van Thanh, vice head of the festival's organizing board, adding that the participating countries have seen great opportunities in showcasing their art values and cultural identities at the festival.

First lunched in 2000, Hue Festival is a biennial big cultural event of Hue Billy Price Jersey , Vietnam's imperial city of the last feudal Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945). It is an occasion to honor cultural and historical values of the city as well as an international festival showcasing cultures of many countries.

Hue city was made a UNESCO cultural heritage site in 1993 and its Royal Refined Music as a UNESCO Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity in 2003.

GLASGOW, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Japan's Kohei Uchimura made history by winning a record sixth consecutive world title in the all-around men's final at the gymnastics world championships here on Friday.

The 26-year-old, also the reigning Olympic champion, scored a total of 92.332 points after some nearly-flawless routines on six apparatus of floor, pommel horse, rings Chris Baker Jersey , vault, parallel bars and horizontal bars.

Manrique Larduet of Cuba won silver with 90.698 points and China's Deng Shudi took bronze with 90.099.

Uchimura led Japan to their first world team title in 37 years on Wednesday when he also broke the 90-point barrier. He has collected 18 medals of any color in six world championships, nine of which are gold.

"I just believed that doing my task would be winning the gold," he said. "I did not make any mistakes. I just tried to perform my best performance, with perfection."

"I was able to maintain a high energy level from start to finish, especially on pommel horse and parallel bars Clark Harris Jersey , on which I think I needed to perform very carefully. Also, I had a good vault, and I continued to do well. I was able to concentrate from beginning to end."

But Uchimura, who won the silver in 2008 Beijing Olympics, does not think that he is the all-time great gymnast despite making history.

"I'm first in this competition but I can't say I'm the best in the world, because this is something I can't decide. I have seen many great gymnasts in history Tyler Kroft Jersey , so I don't think I'm the best."

Larduet, 19, was the first Cuban to medal in a world all-around final while Deng became the first Chinese to enter top three in worlds or Olympics since Yang Wei won the all-around gold in the Beijing Olympics.

Deng, who finished sixth in last year's worlds, said this result will boost his confidence in the Rio Olympic Games.

"Since Yang Wei retired after the Olympics, we have not done well in the all-around. I hope to do better in Rio Jake Fisher Jersey ," he said.

Parenting Twin babies - Suggestions for Breastfeeding Twins Everyone should know in which breastfeeding is actually the simplest way to supply your baby. Even so a lot of mums of twins babies don't believe it is possible. But breastfeeding multiples isn't just feasible, it can be practical. For one point, the idea will save anyone a good deal of money on baby formula. Here are some breastfeeding suggestions for parents of several duplicates.

The 1st suggestion is to get a busts push and use it. Making use of a breast push not merely raises y. Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap New Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 06:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les enfants Elyséens Index du Forum -> Salle d'Acceuil -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation